14 Creative Ways To Spend The Remaining Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Budget

14 Creative Ways To Spend The Remaining Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual B…

Bessie 0 7 05.09 11:00
Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents of the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer and silkier skin. Made with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and revitalized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to get the desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and refreshed. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product to use for everyday. If you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

This product is worth checking out and I would recommend it to others. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase avon planet spa products will assist you with resolving any issues.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who would like to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extract of green tea, which is known to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my top scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection that includes an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. This facial mist that hydrates is formulated with Chinese green tea extract to help protect from environmental aggressors and give you a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and avon Planet spa Sleep ritual Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the planet spa shea butter Spa Energise Collection and is made to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

Why-Avon-620x380.jpgRelax and create your own relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray and a refreshing scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be treated.

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info