Nestlé launches brand new Aero chocolate bar flavour

Nestlé launches brand new Aero chocolate bar flavour

Shiela 0 12 05.02 20:03
Nestlé has launched a brand new flavour of its Aero chocolate bar, with fans rushing to get their hands on the 'amazing' treat.

The choco hazelnut flavour has been spotted by some keen-eyed shoppers in the UK and posted on multiple snack pages - although, it's not officially been released yet.

A British food blogger, who goes by UK Newest Foods, posted pictures of the new bar to both Facebook and Instagram, exciting fans.

They wrote: Viaciaxx fruchtgummis Stiftung Warentest 'New Aero Choco Hazelnut! Coming soon to Iceland and The Food Warehouse, may be out already in some stores'.

Although the Iceland website says that the bar is not available online yet, it's been popping up on the shelves of some stores.

Nestlé has launched a brand new flavour of its Aero chocolate bar, with fans rushing to get their hands on the 'amazing' treat

The product description reads: 'Enjoy the light yet indulgent flavour of Hazelnut in a chocolate bar with its unique bubbly aerated centre that melts in your mouth. 

'This sharing bar is made of nothing but our famous bubbly chocolate'. 

One commenter on the UK Newest Foods Facebook post, wrote: 'This looks amazing'.

Meanwhile, another shopper penned: 'Aww I bet this tastes delicious'.

A third user tagged her friends and insisted: 'It's a need, not a want'.

Others added: 'Omg I need' and 'Need to find!!'

Another UK snack blog, Snack News & Reviews, also took to social media to share the find on their Facebook page back in December.

Excited chocolate fans wrote: 'Can't wait!,' 'I reckon this needs to get in my belly' and 'Wooo yes'.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by UKNewestFoods (@uknewestfoods)

A British food blogger, who goes by UK Newest Foods, posted pictures of the new bar to both Facebook and Instagram, exciting fans

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info